It’s amazing how fast time flies by. It seems like it has only been a few months since this exchange year started, but this letter just told me, that it is nearly over…
It may be hard to believe, but it is time to begin planning for your return home! This letter contains a lot of important information and you should read it very carefully. If you need help completing the form on the other side, you should ask your Host Family or Local Coordinator to assist you.
EF High School Exchange Year are pleased to announce that we will be holding a one night leaving event on the 3rd of June 2015.
If we get some help from some of you as volunteers in organizing then this evening will include a “Prom Night”/Debs style party where you can dress up and say goodbye to one another in style before heading back to your home countries.
The work involved in organizing will include; music/dj, agreeing on venue, promotion to other students, security and arranging the amount students who will need to cover for the extra items on top of a standard evening activity that we would normally provide.
All students will then travel to Dublin Airport on the 4th June 2015
You are assigned to travel from
Dublin DUB – to Basel – BSL
Please complete and return the attached form to the Killarney office no later than the 13th of March, 2015.
The EF High School Exchange Year programme finishes on this date which includes your host family, school and insurance. After that date, if you choose to stay on in Ireland to travel or explore, then you will be responsible for your own accommodation and will be considered ‘Off Programme’.
Your Operations Manager – Ireland
All paperwork must be received by EF High School Year, 65 New Street, Killarney, Co Kerry no later than 13th March 2015 by mail or by email.
Please choose which option you wish to return to your country:
- EF Wave date – 4th June 2015
- Own Arrangements – I would like to cancel my EF Flight and so book my own flight, travel to the airport and check in.
By choosing this option your partens will reveive a flight refund in your own country. I have confirmed this with my parents. Please give your departure date form Ireland:______________
End of your Fareweill Event:
- I want a ‘Prom Night’/Debs style evening at the end of the year and want to volunteer helping organizing it.
- I want a ‘Prom Night’/Debs style evening at the end of the year, but do not want to be involved organizing it.
- I do not want a ‘Prom Night’/Debs style evening at the end of the year but would prefer a more relaxed evening in Maynooth.
- No I will not attend the farewell event. Please give your reason:______________
Please confirm your email address and movile number here, so we can contact you quickly with any questions.